Things I Need To Do
First, the things that need to be done for school:
- Test in English today. I have studied more for this test than I did for the previous one, but I am less confident going into it (perhaps because I wound up with a C on the last one). This will be over by 1:45.
- Problems due in Physics tomorrow. Coupla hours today to finish them.
- Physics project due Monday. Involves deriving equations for use in deorbiting a satellite. "The writeup is worth 60% of the grade," says the professor.
- CS project due April 17. Logic is done (leftover from a project in CS 239), but the entire GUI needs to be designed and implemented.
- Large paper due God-Knows-When in CS 350. It's supposed to be a history of AMD processors. This one could take awhile.
- English paper due a week from today. I haven't had a satisfactory grade on an English paper yet, no matter how well I think it came out. I thank God that this is the last English class I will take in my life.
I also need to complete training for the Lab Manager position and begin preparing for the end of the school year (i.e. packing everything into boxes). I've come full circle this year; I began September completely overwhelmed with my class/work schedule, to the point where I dropped a class (that probably would have worked out fine in my schedule as-is). I will finish April completely overwhelmed with projects and exams, attempting to salvage some sort of sanity throughout the ordeal.
May cannot come soon enough.